Confirmation of enrolment
Confirmations of enrolment are mailed from mid-December.
Submission of your annual progress report acts as an application for re-enrolment.
- Even if you are on suspension, you are still required to lodge an annual report.
- The due date of your annual report is the anniversary of your enrolment.
Step one: Complete student section
Complete all student information in the Annual Report form. You will also need to provide a summary of your progress. Details of this appear in the form below.
Step two: Supervisor section
Arrange for your co-ordinating supervisor to complete the supervisor section of your annual report.
Your co-ordinating supervisor will need to consult any of your other supervisors to complete this section.
Step three: Lodge report by due date
Obtain all the appropriate signatures and submit the report to the Graduate Research Office by the due date.
You will be re-enrolled for the next academic year, if you:
- have made satisfactory progress
- do not have any outstanding debts to the University.
Re-enrolment for students who have not made satisfactory progress will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
You will need to lodge a separate re-enrolment form each year to nominate coursework units in you are enrolled in combined/PhD programs, such as:
- If you are suspended, you will not be re-enrolled until you notify the Graduate Research Office that you have returned to study.
- If you miss the milestone due date, and have not submitted the outstanding milestone document (s) by 1 December, you will miss out on the automatic re-enrolment for the next year. You may incur a late enrolment fee.
- Your re-enrolment cannot be processed if you have a debt with the University (such as a library fine) even if you have lodged your report on time. Clear any outstanding debts before, at the latest, the end of November of each year.