School pays for:
You pay for:
1. Prepare thesis abstract
Complete a summary of your thesis, up to 100 words, in StudentConnect. When your abstract is finalised print the pdf and obtain signatures from your coordinating supervisor and Graduate Research Coordinator.
2. Prepare form and revision report
Complete the details of the Certification of Final Version of Thesis form and obtain the appropriate signatures. You need to complete this form even if you have received a pass with no corrections required.
You may be asked to write a report of thesis revisions when your thesis is returned after examination.
3. Prepare digital copy of thesis in a PDF format on compact disc or flash driveThe year of the title page is the year when the final version is completed.
The University logo is preferred to be included.
4. Submit all items below to the Graduate Research School
- 100 word thesis abstract summary, entered and printed out from Student Connect
- Certification of Final Verification of Thesis form
- Digital copy of the final thesis
Once you have submitted all of these items to the GRS and they have been approved, your enrolment status will change from 'discontinued' to 'completed'. Your pheme account will remain active for a year after completion of your course so you will be able to access the library and use your student email during this period.
5. Permanent Binding
Please contact UniPrint to arrange permanent binding of your own personal hard bound copies and any additional copies you or your school require. As the Reid Library is no longer requires a hard bound copy, it is entirely up to you and your school to decide how many copies you would like to be bound. UniPrint usually takes approximately 2-3 weeks to have the thesis printed and bound.