The arches in Winthrop Hall

Your candidature may be terminated at any time by a resolution of the Board of the Graduate Research School.

You candidature may be terminated because you failed to:


You can withdraw from your research program at any time, but you may not be allowed to enrol again in the same level or field of study at UWA.

You should advise the Graduate Research School if you are intending to withdraw from your master's by research or PhD program by using the form:

You are required to advise your school of your intention to withdraw.

Scholarship holders must advise the scholarships officers immediately of their intention to withdraw.

International students are advised to contact the Department of Home Affairs to discuss visa implications and Student Central for fee implications.